nuffnage iklan

syu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, May 4

making choices

assalamualaikum readers :)
been sometimes not writing here ryte?
hahahahah!
been busy..... too busy actually....
so...
last week, i've gotta to choose my majoring...
and after deeply thinking,
and of course, after considering my family's suggestion,
i'd decide to choose SE...
yeah... i know its gonna be hard....
but, who knows wright?
insya'allah, Allah s.w.t. will show me the path.... hihi ^^

MEAN WHILE.....

running man...
oh!
i regret this! seriously! regret it!
i shouldn't watch it! but i did...
conclusion?
i'm addicted to it,...
thanks along... now i'm in love with KIM JONG KOOK
my sparta! hahahahahh!
btw, thanks to kak mira ( my roommate ) coz, she gave me all
the episodes of running man... not all, but still... a lot... haha :D

OTHERS

tons of things that must be done...
work, study, assignment, project, this, that n blablabla...
friends?
okey2 only... nothing much... ;)
love life?
great... enjoying the single life.. thank you... :D
thats all for my monthly update....
tata~
and assalamualaikum... ;)

No comments:

iklan nuffnage

becinta