nuffnage iklan

syu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 25

feel so down

i dont know y, but lately i feel like a total loser...
i dont know y, but lately, every time i sees people
talking to their loves ones i feel so jealous...
i dont know y, but lately i feel so lonely that only Allah was there for me...
i dont know y, but lately, i feel like my life has ended...
i dont know y, but lately, people, friends everyone left me behind...
i dont know y, i think things start to fall apart...
i dont know y, i think i have lost my mind...
there are people who scolded me when i said i've give up in life...
but, do u even notice how lonely i am now?
how much u have ignore me now?
how much u wont say u miss me?
do u notice??
sometimes, u make me feel like i was the only one who wants it to happen...
sometimes u make me feel like, i was imagining u to ask for my number...
sometimes.. u makes me feel like u were just playing around with my heart...
this is a karma right?
i;ve done this to him, him and him...
and right now, it is my turn...
it is time for my wheels to go down...
and i envy him...
so much!
coz he's able to stand back when i pushed him away...
ofcoz he'll able...
he has those people supporting him...
but me?
i am alone...
and when i fall...
it feels like it has no end...
may be, my wheel has stop...
and it stop right at that point...
right at the bottom...
and i am all on my own...

No comments:

iklan nuffnage

becinta