nuffnage iklan

syu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 16

what a day~

assalamualaikum buat semua readers saye..
x kire la kamu KECIL atau besar ...
saye on je...
saye x memlih pembaca.. ekekkee~
sebenarnye,
hari ni macam x de pape pon jadi...
well yesterday was the best!
okeh...
sebab yesterday was so fun! hari ni macam besa2 je...
but still,
im glad that i've done my graphic lab, technical writing and
my principle of management~
pfff! what a relief.... :)
now,  have to start thinking bout my creative n innovation project...
despite its a partner job, i still have to do it on my own...
since my partner was so busy with some other things...
such as, boyfriend, or shall i say husband-to-be-for-sure!
dont get offended...
but thats the truth....
i did all my best to call u over to do it...
but u answer nothing~
fine...
it ur day.. its your time to actually get the time to cuddle n stuff with ur honey...
I DONT CARE!
but the moment u realize that u are alone,
dont come over for help coz..
i will not help u!
this is not revenge, this is a lesson...
yeah, lots and lots and lot of boys will give a dang bout ya,
but i'll not!
tq... btw, aku bukan lelaki... okeh~
cukup lah pasal CNI yg membengang kan...
thats all i guess...
kind of feverish....
and kind of missing some thing....
rase macam incomplete somehow...
maybe...
i just miss my mak n ayah...
sangat jehles ngan angah and along yang dapat g jalan ngan mak!
siyes saye jehles! >.<
okeh...
thats all for my un-extreme sunday day~ grrr~!
i miss yesterday a lot! yeah i miss it!
cant  wait for Wednesday....
:) what an unusual statement...
aku selalu x suke rabu,
tapi bukan sekarang~ !

No comments:

iklan nuffnage

becinta