nuffnage iklan

syu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11

pieces of heart!

i use to follow what my heart says..
i always believe with my heart beat...
i always adore how my heart could survive in all that terrible mess..
but it was back then...
when all of the pieces of mon coeur were one...
when it was just nicely fitted in my chest...
it was back then....

now...
how will that happen...
my heart are broken...
it was break into pieces...
now the heart beat are never the same..
now only some of the pieces were able to survive...
now only some were able to get back normal...
now i wonder which beat to believe..
now i wonder which piece to follow...
mon coeur....
mon cœur brisé.....
pieces of them....
were once one....
now torn apart.....
by the one that i believe....
to secure mon coeur....

No comments:

iklan nuffnage

becinta