nuffnage iklan

syu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25

heart = jigsaw puzzle....

 assalamualaikum....

life,
i had a life,
my life is just fine....
just fine....
nothing much, nothing less....
heart,
i have a heart,
my heart is't soft,
my heart isn't fragile,
my heart does break,
my heart always being smash into pieces,
and still, 
im able to pick up the pieces and fix it...
fix it like jigsaw puzzle that the kids play....
it has tons of pieces...
it takes time to place it right...
and the hardest is,
i do it on my own...
time pass by,
my heart, my life, still the same...
its just that, me, and my worn out tools getting mature...
things seems easier this days...
may be, i've been hurt so many times....
maybe,
im so used to it....
:) maybe....
or maybe,
my jigsaw puzzle heart had lost most of it's pieces...
that what left was too little that i could fix it in no time...
maybe..... 

*mood tengah bersedih... saat mereke bersedih, aku sentiasa ada...
tapi, bila aku yang bersedih tiada sape kat sisi...
my heart a jigsaw puzzle....
people break it, i fix it on my own... *

No comments:

iklan nuffnage

becinta