nuffnage iklan

syu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10

its 3 a.m. ad my heart was saying i LOVE u mr.HERO

yeah..
its early morning..
and my eyes simply hard to be shut..
my heart says...
i am in LOVE with my hero..
but me, my mind..
wait..wait...
do not fall in love...
you'll get hurt..
and i am already been hurt by love so many times..
yes, mr.HERO did makes me feel better..
he gave me that feverish feeling..
he makes me have that butterfly playin' around my stomach!
but.. this is reality...
i can't assume that i could have a great happy ending like in 'just luck'
no i cant...
and that reality really hurt me right now...
my heart keeps saying, 
i LOVE you...
and my mind, it keeps denying it...
history...
that where i learn about love...
and most of the times,
i could just find that love hurts...
ouh please heart!
function properly! 
i cant keep leaving my life like this!
mr.HERO is cute...
he has everything i love...
but mind keep saying he's not your type...
dont get fooled like you did with mr.DEAR!
just giv up in love!
but...
my heart...
that just not what it wants...
mr.HERO..
he makes me forget about the past...
and that scares me more....
i'm afraid that he'll cause me to forget about all the past..
and then i'll repeat the same mistake...
ouh i hate every little thing that my heart loves right now...
and it hurts...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko ni..crush je pun. ilek2 ah.
bru suke kejap da kate love.
grow upppppp please!

named syuhaiba @ ayie said...

hmm... klau lah growing up is as easy as abc.. dan klau lah prasan tue ble di paksa... dan klau la ande in my situation... but still thanks for the advice! =)

Anonymous said...

angah la. ngek.
kejap2 fall in love.
itu crush.
yg bleh dibuang campak jauh dgn senang.
kot ye pun klu suke kat org, dun make it too obvious.
mcm menjatuhkan maruah diri sendiri.
ade faham?
kejap mamat ni
kejap lg mamat tu
sok luse mamat len.
wadehel

iklan nuffnage

becinta