nuffnage iklan

syu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2

GADIS MATERIALISTIK? MAAF ANDA TAK SUKA

money, gold, diamond, shopping, glitter here and there...
yes, i am materialistic!
but, don't get me wrong....
i don't go around, hunt for rich man, old datuks, or some millionaire's son...
i still have to study, and find my own money...
i still be friend with those whom not rich..
i dont care!
but, again! i say it again! money and wealth is important for me...
people always said, health is more important than wealth...
but for me, in todays world,
you need that wealth to get health.
i aint that healthy, and that is why i need wealth to get better...
see...
did you get my point..
some people might think that i am bitch, terrible shaver, even call me as an
alive shick shaver...
yeah...
hell say what you want...
but this is reality...
let me know if any of you able to go meet the doctor, buy the food, buy your 
child's cloths, buy the house, pay the bills, even your top up
with a word LOVE.
please do tell me!
now, can't you just see,
it is important for a girl to look at what are the boyfriend financial statement okay!
this is for our own future...
but again, 
if i were faith to be marry to a guy that lack of every things,
i wont mind it..
at least i try the best to find my magic man.

No comments:

iklan nuffnage

becinta