nuffnage iklan

syu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28

this one for me....

life sometimes are very hard...
mom and dad always tell me not to fall in love..
but somehow, my heart is simply too stubborn....
my heart force me to fall in love....
yes...
i've been naughty since i was really young...
first it was someone named azzim,.
it was a puppy love yet it was sweet plus! stupid... =D
next, it was a guy named syaiful...
we did not have any of that boy girl relationship,
but i do like him! (gatal nye!)
hihihih... well, i told u, it wasn't my fault!
my heart force me!
hihihi
things was just u know....
like, junior have crush on their senior...
sending regards...
and suddenly a best friends of mine have that boy girl relationship with him...
which is ouch!!! thank god i didn't cry... it'll be stupid right!
but, I'm glad that she did that!
she has taught me how to be strong,.,, thanks back stabber!! i am glad that u r my friend!
heheheh
ok...
next after this guy...
here it comes a name, erm... razief i guess...
kinda forget about his name...
another scandals or shall i say i have crush on him cause all my malay girl friends said he's cute!
omg!! that was the silliest thing ever!
but yet! he's still cute plus sweet!
hihihihihih....
ouh.... my mom gonna kill me if she knows what i have done in school...
flirt around?
hmm....
and after this guy, i dont really fall in love or shall i say have crush with anyone..
until! i met a new guy...
ouh god! i was so gatal!
his name is amat..
he was the most daring guy i ever met!
just imagine, at the age of 16 or 17
he dared to go to my mom and tell her that he's in love with me!
and that really whoo me!
hihihihi...
angah plz3!!! dont tell this to mak! i beg you!
erm... back to this amat guy,
well, we only have that boy girl relation at the age of 17...
the relation is more like couple up and break up!
urgh! it was hurting yet sweety!
at the same age,
i had other guy, where his name is syam...
i dont really have any special thing with him...
we're not from the same school, just get to be in the same class...
i was naughty ok!
i have that relation with him just to make another guy feel jealous...
well, time pass by and spm is like totally next door...
thus! i broke up with that guy, and the amat guy..
i tried to study like a nrerdo!
bu thing didn't work out...
so i end up being in matric...
and again i met a guy,
which my mom will totally say no!
he was my ex not-not-so-good-boy-best-schoolmate...
i couple up and we broke up at the 2nd or 3rd week of it,...
it was a heart break but i dont give a damn!
for me, love is just a game...
time pass by and here i am!
in university it was even harder than ever!
well, the more people you met, the more u'll get confuse!
and here, i met a guy that i named pet!
he's not my pet, but yes! he is a pet!
huh!
and my mom will still say no!
well, ya, he is from sabah, and my mom will say!
syuhaiba! its too far~~~ +_+
yeah mak!
i think it is too far for our relation to last...
it is too far for him to be loyal to a girl...
and there it goes...
another break up...
do i cry?
hell no! i wont cry for that!
and i finally have a fake promise to myself?
y on earth that i say its a fake promise?
well ya!
i couple up again a year later...
not with someone that i met in u, it was someone i use to be close with...
it was Mr.Dear,,...
and again, as i always said,
my mom wont approve our relationship....
why?
because i have not receive my degree...
whoot2!
and last month we finally broke up!
after we at least last for a week...
congrats!

after sometimes deleting my own profile, i laid back and have a thought about whats going on...
why am i still not in a serious relationship?
why am i still want to try to be in a relationship when i know we'll end up breaking up?
finally i realize something important...
all these while my mom never approve me to be with those guy..
my mom never say yes to it,
i have those relation behind my moms back!
which is awful! mak! i am truly sorry....
huh!
burok betol prangai!
and that is why things never go well...
and today,
right in front of the public,
i choose to listen to my mak...
study first...
pay 110% attention to study...
only involve in love after the degree...
and this is truly a word for me!
listen to she who brings me to this world,
listen to him, whom happen to be my ayah that been the best dad ever!
and may be one day,
i'll left every and each of this stupidity for my beloved parents...
to anyone that happen to may be have the heart to fall in love with me
mind that i have not receive my degree,,,
so, take this time to tackle my parents heart, before you take my hand! ;-D

No comments:

iklan nuffnage

becinta