nuffnage iklan

syu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20

this is the silliest~~

my mom always tell me,
stay away from love...
somehow,     
i dont know why,
my heart is simply silly to do things on its own...
and i am simply silly to listen to it...
i use to think that listen to your inner voice...
its the best....
but now,
i get it..
its not my inner voice i listen to,
it was the desire and desperation of love i listen to...
angah!
you were right!
i were too desperate to have a love...
too desperate to have boyfriend...
too desperate to catch up with my friends...
and i was too desperate to be with one i crush with...
ity and ayu...
sorry for making you guys cry over my break up...
which is a lil' silly of you guys...
but i appreciate it a lot...
thanks a lot because you love me a lot
that you are feeling the pain that i hide deep inside....
thanks a lot...
you both are the best i ever had now...
somehow, 
my tears were gone somewhere
i know i want to cry...
i know i was damn sad!
but the reality is...
its just too hard for me to cry right now...
believe in love??
yes i do believe in love...
still...
even its hard to let some other people to feel the missing pieces...
i wish you we my perfect two dear..
i wish i dont have to find another lover..
i wish we never broke up...
but life moves on...
and i can see that you moving on well...
may be we're just not the perfect two....
ouh dear...
i miss you a lot!
and i know that i have to kill this feeling...
im sorry that i have to let others read my feeling right now...
cause i want you to be my dream that i always tell others..
my sweetest memory...
i miss you a lot baby....



No comments:

iklan nuffnage

becinta