nuffnage iklan

syu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6

cabaran itu hidup....

Cabaran = Challenge

This morning I read a post card given by my friend.
On the card it was written that challenge will be face by us as long as we living in this world...
And the greatest pleasure are when you'll be able to do things that others said you won't be able to....
Today I've learn that challenge should be face not running away from it...
I wonder if I ever won any of the challenge that I've faces...
May be physically I have failed it a thousand of times....
However, today.... I realize that I have totally won most of my challenge....
Yes, it wasn't the winning that others can see.....
To be still standing after you done badly in your exams are one of my winning...
It may sounds silly... 
But for me, it is what i have won...
I will not lose even how bad I do for the test only when I cried and stop trying to achieve for the best,
then I'll be losing...
Since I'll not doing it,
then I am not losing it...
Yes, I will ensure that I will never give up..
I will not lose to this beautiful challenge...


enjoy


No comments:

iklan nuffnage

becinta