nuffnage iklan

syu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17

sakit nyew

sometimes things are juz not good 4 us...
sometimes bad stuff happens with good reasons...
sometimes those you hate really hates you...
well' even you don't really care about it...
yet,, still u're going to thanks them for helping you..
at least i can prove it...
the person i kinda dont like, is actually helping me..
i am so ashame wit myslf coz he actually help me even i'm always wit that bulls**t face...
well there is the kindness in him no matter what...
but still,,, i dont believe him at all...
doesn't mean that im not gonna b nice to that person,,
but i will be a lil' friendly to that person...
*NOT TO FRIENDLY!!*
PHONES...
they're totally sucks when they are broken...
and i really hates it when it comes to my phone...
i wonder why must that crazy phone be so silly when the exams comin' nearer...
i remembered that once i told my granny, "nenek, doa' kn org sbb nk dkat exam.."
i guess that is not the sentence to use...
may be i must be something like this.. " nenek, exam nak dekat...tolong doa' kan phone org tak rosak ea..."
yeah!!! it suppose to be that way...
argh!!!
suddently,, my stomact start to make all that sounds...
may be i've stdy too much.... thus,, getting hungry faster...
*its not that i wanna get fatter*
ehhehehehe....
classes... there are just a few of them coming...
well,, marks alreaddy key in,, thats what i knw...
but,, what the h*ll... like i give a da*n bout it..
its just that 1 hr class rite???
just go...
*MAK & AYAH*
i miss you so much!!!
and...
kinda worry if i can't get a good result to make the 2 of you proud..
hiiiii.......
what should i do...
i've found some that can be my study mate in lib...
*that is so not me...*(~.~)
but i have to...
if its not for me...
at least for that 2 cup cake sweety pie i have in my life...
mak and ayah...
i promise!!!
i'll try to do my best for the exam....
wish me luck sayang2 ku mak ayah....

well others too....
wish me luck ya!!!
p/s: for some stupid reasons.... i think i am having a crush on a guy.well telling thm bout ma feelin's not  ma     type... but... here it goes... i think im in love with you dude!!!

No comments:

iklan nuffnage

becinta